Saturday 11 February 2012

New Photographs

Well its been a long long time sonce I added anything here so thought you might like to see a few piccies mum has taken of me and Gizmo....

We are both continuing to do well - we spend all day out in the garden and we love the snow - I hear mum complaining about it all the time and dad saying its hard work walking 3 dogs in it - but hey its great fun for us birds - have to say I think Gizmo might be tapped in the head at times though cos he just rolls and rolls in the snow - brrr - I like it - but not that much!

Mind you some days dad takes away the thickest sheet of ice from our huge baths and silly fool Gizmo will lay in the freezing cold water - head under it - the lot!!! As I say - he must be tapped

I had a day out with dad today - together with the new baby bengal eagle owl and Graham with his Harris Hawk Casper - we were putting on a display at the Wolds Prison - a great day we had too!!!

For anyone who doesnt know about our new edition to the family - read the story here....


Right then folks - piccies for you...

Enjoy and I hope to be back again soon....













Love you all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment