Tuesday 2 August 2011

Photo's - but not Polly!

Blinking typical - I have a blog dedicated to ME - to chart my growth, my intelligence etc and then some bright spark decides to go taking piccies of Gizmo in his bath to share with you

Mind you, that Gizmo loves to be in the bath or in a puddle - hes a real water owl I have to say..

Here are lots of photos mum took out in the garden last Thursday 28th July...







He sure did have fun

Not for me though....water - yikes - cant think of much worse to be honest!!!!

Before we go I must just add that when Gizmo calls its quite high pitched and to our shock - and suprise - dad went to bring us all from the garden a few days back - it was late - after midnight - he heard noises and there on a lamp post behond our houses were 2 tawny owls perched on a high street light happy chatting to our Gizmo

Hope they will be back again and soon!!!!

Till the next time which hopefully wont be too far off

x

1 comment: