Friday 15 April 2011

Day 10

Hi again - its me! The little ball of fluff you have all befriended!
Ive spent the whole day by my mums side or on her lap - we really have grown fond of each other - and I have finally had it sink in - dad feeds me - mum cuddles me - and I like that!!!
Im sure you'll all remember how yesterday it was found I had a talon missing - well mum managed to get a piccie for you all - its not a good one - but you can see just how long my talons are already despite me only being 4 weeks old....
And as the wing feathers are really starting to take shape - here is a picture from under my wing tip.

The rest of the piccies are general as usual, but she did hold me in her hand for one and I was soooo convinced she was going to drop me I flapped my wings for all I was worth - needless to say, she didnt - dont know why I ever doubted her really cos as I said we have become good buddies!
Well its pretty late yet again so heres the piccies - and see you again tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment