Friday 15 April 2011

Day 9

Hello

Not so sure I have too much to share with you today - and if there is a clock on here you will see my mum missed the midnight deadline!!!

Anyway today mum noticed I had a talon missing so dad really isnt happy. He took some advice and it seems cos I am growing without it I should adapt with no problems whereas if I had previosly had it and lost it then I would have a BIG problem.

So dont think dad likes me too much now but hey its not my fault - isnt that what all yound ones say these days anyway! lol

A few piccies for you and thats it for today folks - sorry



2 comments:

  1. Hya Angie , well I made it at last . What a Cutie your new Baby is, and WOW!!! he`s growing fast eh ? Hugs Cazxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angie, what a difference a few days make eh? The little one is coming along well. He's a bit of a poser and sooooo cute. Love, Liz xxx

    ReplyDelete