Monday 11 April 2011

Day 6

First things first - my weight - yesterday my mum didnt appear to have the info but I was actually 6 1/4oz and today dad said I was 6 1/2 oz when he weighed me at around 9.30am - but goodness knows what I weigh now as I have had - wait for it - 4 full chicks and 2 mice today - but hey I am a growing barn owl so what do you expect!!!
Here are a few pics of my mum and me having a few mins together....


We dont half get on well together - do you know I spent about an hour sat on her lap this afternoon - she tickles me and I make all these noises she finds so cute!!
Think I shocked em both tonight though - I let out my very first real hiss!!!!
For those who dont know - us Barn Owls are know for our hiss - we sound just like a  pressure cooker at full steam - so you can imagine it doesnt always go down too well - especially if its during the night or early in a morning and I want my breakfast!!
Here are another few photos from today - funnily enough every time mum takes a photo she mumbles on about how I am just like Layton cos just she is about to click - I look away - so does he! So she has a nice piccie of my bottom - bet she will use that to embarrass me one day....



Well thats it for Day 6 - but as I said a while ago - if you have any questions or comments - I'd love to hear from you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Not to sure about you baby but i must say your mum's looking good and with hair to :o)

    ReplyDelete