Friday 29 April 2011

Day 24

Talk about treats - I had plenty today - nope, I didnt get a chance to fly the ring to the beautiful Kate at the Royal Wedding - but maybe one day....
Instead I was taken off to Brummie land - but first it was a trip to McDonalds - whey hey!!! Take a look at this - my very first experience with a McDonald bag!!! Ok so in one pic I have my back to it - but thats cos Im the start in the photo, not the bag!! And look at the huge smile on my face on the next piccy!!!

Then on route to Wolverhampton dad had to pull over as his leg and hip were playing him up so he needed a leg stretch - although I was in my box on mums knee - and she wasnt getting out - she popped my box onto the drivers seat - so WOW Im ready to do the driving - how cool is that - a baby barn owl driving!!!! Bet that would turn a few heads!! Not all the way round like mine though - lol


Anyway - the reason we were going to Wolverhampton was cos mum really really wanted an owl of her own - dunno why really cos her and me are best buddies - I spend hour after hour on her lap - of climbing all over her - my latest is to climb to her shoulder and peck away at her ear-ring!!!
But dad found some baby tawny owls for sale - rang - and today we travelled to collect it - what a weird thing it is too - cant see how she can say its cute - come on, I mean, everyone tells me I am gorgeous - so goodness knows what they might think when they see THAT thing.....
They always say some things are so ugly only a mother could love it - that has to be true with that tawny I can tell you - yet mum is all cooey about it!!!
Look at this photo and see for yourself!!! This was the very 1st photo of it
Cos I have been out all day I havent had much to eat - just a couple of chicks and a couple of mice - and mum is losing it today cos she just cant remember what I weigh - oh dear - must be old age kicking in!!!
Here are a few more photos taken throughout today!!!





See you all again same time same place tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment