Thursday 14 April 2011

Day 8

Another busy day - stuffing myself silly that is!!
Just finished feeding for the day - so the important info is....
Weight - 7 7/8oz
Food - 5 whole chicks and 1 mouse!

Oh and guess what? I think Ive found my HISS!!! It was amusing when mum was on the phone and I decided to hiss loudly - then when she was engrossed in the telly - tee hee - there will be no stopping me now
Forget the morning alram - I can decide when we all get up now - Sorted!!!!
If only mum could fathom her new camera, she could have taken video instead of photos cos in these next 2 piccies I am actually hissing at her - look at my beak and you will see I am trying!

And my eyes are going blue too - my fluffy down is covering almost all my body which is good - as you can see, my head is only sparcely covered at the minute but like I keep on telling you all, I change almost daily so by the weekend I think I could be white all over
Next you should start to see the lightest and smallest tips of feather - so keep an eye on my wings as they are the first place for real feathers
As much as I love talking about me - I am pretty tired now - so will love ya and leave ya
See you all tomorrow
x

No comments:

Post a Comment