Sunday 17 April 2011

Day 11

Only made today with a few minutes to spare but what a treat - to start with we made a little video clip that will let you hear what my mum has to put up with all day long!!! - Sadly it just wont upload to this so mum will look into why and what to do next!!!
Again I have spent loads of time on mums lap - you can tell that by the photos - but she did pop me onto a comfy cushion to take some snaps - I can tell you I was scared so tried flying off - mum started singing some silly song to me - I wish I could fly - but I cant!!! She is so wicked dont you think?
Some more good news too - the tips of my wings are starting to show colour so it really wont be too long before the camera can pick it up too!!
Forget to tell you all yesterday, I had 4 chicks and 2 mice and at my morning weigh in I was 9 1/8oz - it really wont be too long before I tip the scales at ONE WHOLE POUND
So here are todays photos....












No comments:

Post a Comment