Monday 18 April 2011

Day 13

Do you know I'm all excited tonight - and why I hear you ask.... Well all because my mum has actually taken my out my box and let me play on her craft room floor!!!
Take a look for yourself....



Dont know that she altogether trusts me though, dad brought me upstairs and told mum I had just had the last food of the day - yet when I made my way to her beloved handbag she had this look on her face - and quite loudly said "dont you dare!!!" As if I would!



Mind you, I know that Eva took a liking to mums bag - and even left giant claw marks on it so maybe she was right to be worried - though with talons like these I still havent any control over them!
I actually left the rug and ventured onto the wooden floorboards - what a shocker they were - no softness, and so difficult to grip on to - nearly did the splits more than once I can tell you - now that would have been a good photo wouldnt it? Wonder if mum would have sent it to You've Been Framed and bagged some cash....lol

You can actually see my lovely feathers coming through on my wings in the above photo - I know mum was nagging at me to open my wings wide for a photo but in the end she had to be happy holding the wing open for a photo - I was been awkward tonight!

This photo is a good one to show the disc shape of my face - all too soon it will take its shape and colour and turn me from what you see here - into something quite beautiful!
Mum really should have given my face a wash before todays close up photos though but never mind!
Before we go, at my weigh in this morning I tipped the scales at 9 7/8oz and have munched my way through 4 chicks and 2 mice - and today was my very first attempt at gripping the food and trying to tear it for myself!
I really am growing up now....
Dont forget - I am still looking for suggestions for a name - many thanks to Ann for her suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment