Sunday 10 April 2011

Day 5

Hello again - its little old me - well young me really!!!

Can you believe how fluffly I look today?? I keep telling you all - one day you will take a double look when I emerge as a beautiful recognisable Barn Owl
Yes I know I am still only 3 1/2 weeks old but I am sure my fluff has doubled since yesterday!!!
Anyway, I was as good as gold again today when all the nice people visiting the garden centre popped over to say hello!!!

If you look at the above 2 pictures you will see my feet - and the ring which is my personal id - I will share my number with you all next time!!!!
And these are the last of todays photos - I am trying to make a stand - but as you see - not managing at all!! But as the old saying goes - practice makes perfect - and I aim to be PERFECT!!!
Night night friends

x

No comments:

Post a Comment