Thursday 21 April 2011

Day 16

Dont you just hate mums sometimes? Take today - there I was in my box, lid closed so I get some proper sleep, then cos I hear mum and dad chatting I just try to say hello in my own way - well then dad gets up and opens the lid for me and I stood tall and peeped over the side, and I reckon mum decided then she was going to embarrass me - just look at this photo and you will see just what I mean!!!
Yep so there I am, in my dirty looking box - my head all damp and dull due to been hot in my box - and she gets the camera out - GREAT!!!!
Then while mum is getting washed and dressed dad pops my box into mums craft room - so again when she came through the door she smiled and told me I looked cute - and hey I love those little compliments - then grabbed the camera to snap me peeping over the edge....
When mum came in this afternoon she brought a friend back so as usual I was star of the show - I was picked up and plonked on the cooker top so I got all clever and stood tall and flapped my wings - only to stumble off the ring - what a plonker I felt!!!
Back in the box I went for a while - as the saying goes - you need beauty sleep - I know I dont but hey I will nap at every chance while I can!!!
Tonight was nice cos I was laid on mums lap - and I decided to give her a real treat so I carefully got onto y feet and slowly I stood upright - do you know I am taller than an upright kitchen roll when I do this - so mum grabbed her camera and took this shot....
Have to say I look pretty good even though I do say it myself - dont you all agree? So I stood there for a few moments - I know mum and dad love to see it and I really am a show off!!!
All too soon I tire and this is the last piccie taken for today....

Isnt it amazing how much I change in just one 24 hour period? Who would believe that the scrawny think on Day 1 is the same beautiful thing shown here on Day 16?
I will leave you with that thought.....

No comments:

Post a Comment