Sunday 1 May 2011

Day 25

Good evening friends.....its been quite uneventful today really! Had my little pal Layton visit - he gave me a kiss on the beak and lots of strokes and fussing which was lovely!

Dad got the shock of his life this morning - tee hee - I think I managed to age him 10 years in less than a minute!!! He was cleaning out my box so did as he does every single day, picked me up, weighed me, then popped me into an empty dog food bowl for safety - he popped to the bin to empty the box returning to find me happily wandering around the kitchen worktop!!! Talk about panic! His face was a real picture - just a pity us owls cant take photos..... I think he will be looking for something more secure in future - heard him telling mum in just a few steps I could have fallen to the floor! YIKES! My wings dont work yet so that would have hurt dont you think???

Mum had my on the sofa this evening - I love the feel of the soft leather under my feet but I do think she panics incase I decide to dig my talons in...lol...I havent dont it so far  - but its not to say I wouldnt!!!

Here are a few photos of my enjoying the sofa....






Dont you think I'm looking more fluffy as the days go by? If you look close you can see all the down that Im losing making a mess on the sofa - and everywhere else for that matter!!! Mum had some black trousers on so in moments they were black & white spotted lol

Heres the last of the photos - its mum tickling me like only a mum can do!!!

Sorry its been short and sweet - but as I said pretty uneventful sort of day...


No comments:

Post a Comment