Wednesday 25 May 2011

Day 49

Would you believe it - I said a few days ago a womans work is never done and oh how true that is!!

You have seen me attempting the household chores - and now look - I help a little and suddenly I am having to try my talons to it all!

Today it was the laundry!!! Here it is all neatly folded - I just need to keep walking over it to get the creases good and sharp or I may be expected to try the ironing next! lol




And that white dog again tried to push her luck - I was minding my own business after the laundry was done and mum walked through to the kitchen, naturally I started to make my way over to her - and the white thing got there first!! Ha - she certainly didnt get out the kitchen until I was good and ready though - oh to have this power.....


Because I have this new found freedom most of the time I come and go as I please - and I just love the stairs!!! And I found something else I might just like to have a go at - reading!!! I had a peck at the books and videos and have to say one or two were very good - shame mum caught me and swiftly moved me on - never mind, there is always tomorrow!




Anyway as I made my way up to the 1st landing, turned and there was Gizmo following me a few steps behind - I stopped, he stopped, I moved - he moved! Think we both watch too many detective movies!!!

Luckily for Gizmo he did keep a few steps between him and me - at least he knows now who is the boss.....

Then the funniest thing happened - take a look at the photos and see if you can spot what it was...



I dont suppose you had much of a chance with this really so I will tell you - dad was actually up on the top landing doing something - so when Gizmo heard something he instantly looked up - dad moved so I looked up as Gizmo looked back to mum with the camera and finally we both looked up together as dad moved across the landing - both mum and dad found it so amusing - small things small minds springs to my mind here!

Now for the big news of the day - it was the falconry course tonight and I was to be the star of the show - again!!!

This time I was used as a demo for putting on new anklets and jessies - the difference now is these are not training jessies - they are big bird ones!!! Oh how grown up I feel now, its great!

Then to add icing to the cake, the "block" was brought out and I got to stand on it - wow it felt great....and the people on the course loved getting the chance to try out the falconry knot they had learnt on my new jessies and the block!!

I am now sooo grown up dont you think? Wonder what will be in store for me next.....

See you next time folks




No comments:

Post a Comment