Sunday 22 May 2011

Day 47

I've had another busy (ish) grown up kind of day!!! By grown up I mean feeding myself, dad gives me the chick, mouse or pheasant whole and its up to me to fend for myself - well it certainly takes me time to eat it so good job dad doesnt wait until I am starving hungry - then again, maybe that would make me work harder to get the food.....wonder why he didnt think of that? Bet he will read this and say something like "well I was going to try that - but...." yeah right dad!

Mid afternoon dad took Gizmo & I up to mum in her craft room - think he was hoping for a few well done comments as he had both of us on one arm - no glove - but the comments didnt come so mum took Gizmo and dad simply dropped me!!! That sounds harsh I bet, but its a way of encouraging me to fly - he drops and I have to flap - and it has worked every time so far!!

Well Gizmo decided to have a fy round mums room - the show off!! So I walked round and found a nice spot - pooped then walked out the room in search of dad!

I heard the camera snapping away but as it didnt come looking for me it must have been all Gizmo today.

Mum is so predictable when she wants photo's you know, she has all day long but every single day she doesnt pick the camera up till around 9.30pm....dunno why! But then I have to perform for the camera, and like tonight, I just could not be bothered - look at these dull photos to see what I mean!!!



Mum did try to get me excited by draping the falconry glove over the edge of the box....next to my feet...

She managed to get this photo just before I took flight!!! No posing from me today mum!!! Ha....

Dad was in the kitchen which general means meal time so I made my way through to see him and was pretty suprised (and pleased) to see he was chopping my food up - so with a little help I was up on the kitchen worktop waiting....

And I wasnt disappointed, the chunks were just the right size for me to eat and enjoy without dribbling down my chest feathers....

These photo's show me eating - a few of you may not like what you will see - sorry, but its all part of my life so it is important for you all to see!!!



Although it looks like I had loads it was in fact less than one day old chick....dad still had more to offer but this was the response to it....

Enough is enough!!!

So its another day over - Ive had a few short flights around the house as its far too windy out to try, and Ive had lots of walk abouts, endless tickles and cuddles and more than enough good healthy food!!!




So food all put away for today it was time for one last attempt to escape - and I ended up landing by the dog in the porch - she moved super quick I can tell you - think everyone now knows - Polly is the BOSS!!!

See you again tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment