Tuesday 3 May 2011

Day 28

Good evening to you all - just for a change it seems I have something to talk to you about!!!
Mum actually took the Tawny Owl and me to her class with her tonight - and people just lurveeee me! I was happily basking in all the ohhs and ahhs that were coming my way from the ladies!!! Have to say though, there were a couple of ladies who were clearly frightened of me - can you really believe that though? Frightened of something as cute, cuddly and fluffy as me! Mind you look at this piccie - as you can see I am casting a huge shadow - so maybe I am scary after all....
I really feel that before you look at these next photos, you must bear in mind that I am a real living breathing cute cuddly barn owl.....so now you are wondering why I say that - take a look and see if you can work it out.....




So - have you got it yet? - Need a clue? Erm....whats the black thing.....and I dont mean my anklets and training jessies either....
Still not sure....this photo has the answer....

Hooray - you got it!!! Yep the black cable is actually from the toaster but on the photos is clearly looks - or at least to me - as though I am plugged in!!! Hey maybe thats where all my fluffly curls are coming from....lol.

Mum thought it would be fun to pop the kitchen roll near me so you could see how big I am now - but I had other thoughts so no matter what I wouldnt stand up tall for her - she tempted me with a chick above my head - I reached for it and as soon as she went to click the camera I sank back down - what am I like eh?

So I decided to play my wn game with the kitchen roll - I tried to hide behind it - I was soooo sure nobody could see me - drat - how wrong I am, again.....
Yet again the photos are all much the same - who knows though - maybe tomorrow mum will find somewhere new to take her photos - I keep trying to tell her she woud do so much better if she got photos through the day rather than late at night when I am sleepy and not in the mood to be messed around....

Todays stats for you before I say goodnight - I weighed in at 14 1/4oz and have eaten my way through 3 pheasant chicks, 1 mouse and 1 chick.....cor blimey - thats a lot of grub for little young me isnt it - yum yum..

No comments:

Post a Comment