Friday 13 May 2011

Day 38

Feel as though we've been sat here at the PC for hours now....
I often hear hear people taking about going google eyed when they spend too much time looking at the screen....
Think they may be right...
Does it show????
Anyway, its not been a very exciting day at all really - well apart from when mum had a visitor first thing this morning, seems the lady heard the Tawny Owl, now named by the way - GIZMO - as mum says he is a real live gremlin!! Anyway I digress - the lady asked what the cute noises were so mum brought her through to show us off

Gizmo had to get in on the act - he hopped onto the side of his box so of course he got all the attention! But I wasnt going to let her go without fussing over me too so I started tapping on the box side and good old mum picked me up and put me on the kitchen worktop so I could have a good nosey around - the lady loved us both and cheekily asked if she could take us home....not likely was mums reply - well done mum!!!

What I really couldnt believe of mum though - why oh why did she let someone actually near our boxes - we always get weighed, fed then cleaned out by dad but cos mum had been up since - as she puts it STUPID O'CLOCK she let dad have a lay in - so our boxes werent so nice to look at - we had both produced our daily cast which had to be explained away!!! Oh well - thats life I'm told!!!

As I said, nothin much exciting happened so will give you todays stats, followed by the few photos mum took today - and will bid you all good night for today!!!

Weight was 14 1/4oz and I've had 4 chicks and 1 mouse

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word Polly. What a difference a day makes, right enough. You are looking so grown-up and your feathers are just beautiful. You're a real wee smasher and I love your daily stories. Love to you, Gizmo and your Mum and Dad. Night night from your 'Auntie' Liz xx

    ReplyDelete