Friday 20 May 2011

Day 44

I am now a big strong barn owl! I have been on the glove again - and I loved it!!! Dad keeps saying I am doing sooo well...

In fact I think I shocked him today - he left the lid of my box slightly open and I somehow managed to squeeze through the gap - sat on the edge of the box for a while then when I couldnt see dad anywhere I decided to look for him - wonder if he was actually playing hide and seek with me - cos I had a walk about downstairs and he wasnt there

So what could I do? It was obvious he was upstairs - only one thing for it - shut my eyes - flap my wings and hope for the best

And the best came my way!!!

I was on the top step before I knew it!!! And oh it did feel good....

And there was dad! The look on his face was one to treasure - I honestly dont think he expected me to find him tee hee!!!

There really sint any stopping me now - at every opportunity I am out the box - wings flapping - and I'm off

Hate to say this - but so is Gizmo - as soon as his box lid moves he is out - and he is not yet 4 weeks old - still I am keeping him on his talons - we have had a couple of heating owl-y debates and dad has had to step in and seperate us!!!

Must be all my flying and strutting my stuff - cos I am so tired, Im going to have myself a much needed early night!

Enjoy the piccies folks - sorry about the poor quality - mum must have changed the settings - will get her to look at it ASAP....






No comments:

Post a Comment