Sunday 15 May 2011

Day 40

Ok own up - how many of you would love to have hair that drapes all down your back to your feet? Well let me tell you - its no fun!!! For a start, it looks silly - I mean just look - dont I look a wally? And it really gets in the way, it gets caught in my anklets, when I scratch it flies all over and leaves a mess - so if you do think of growing yours - forget it!!!

Again on the bright side this photo really shows my colouring dont you think? I was let loose in mums craft room again this evening and after wandering around the room for a while she picked me up a cuddle I thought - until she plonked me onto the cold swivel computer chair - what a chill my little feet got!!!

Here are another few photos of me on her chair....hard to imagine she shared her seat with anyone never mind a barn owl that gets her kicks from christening anything new she sees or uses!!!




As you can se in the photos I had a really good nosey around - after all Im used to looking up from the floor at things so to be at another level was great fun!!! Next time mum might trust me on the workside with all her cards and tools - I did say MIGHT!!!!

This box I now live in will soon to be no good for me - I'm learning quickly that when I flap my wings and jump my feet leave the floor - I just cant quite manage to flap-jump-land on the box side yet - I get so close but promptly fall back inside the box....heard dad say though that once i can get one the side of this one I will defo be on the block.....oh I cant wait now - to be free from plastic box alley will be bliss - to see everything and everyone that goes by all day and night will be great - Im so excited which is why I keep practicing.....when do you think I will manage it? I guess Tuesday afternoon - watch this space cos Im sure it will be the headline news!

Im really not eating much again - my weight seems to be staying around the same mark, I still get weighed first thing in a morning but personally I reckon its cos dad likes that morning snuzzle him and me have - dont say anything but I quite like it too!!!

So to finish off again, here are the last of todays photos!!!





Nearly forgot this one....what do you think to my attempt at applying eye make up? lol

And this last one shows me practicing the line dancing technique - its the one foot shuffle!!!!

Bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment