Monday 2 May 2011

Day 27

Welcome to day 27 of Barn Owl Diary!!
Its been another long long day of doing nothing - is this how exciting my life actually gets? I really hope not....
So, Ive been in and out my box all day long - I do love been on the kitchen worktop - especially when I scurry away and hide behind the kettle, the toaster or anything else I spot...much to mums annoyance - all I get from her is just look at all the fluff around here! What does she expect from a malting owlet for goodness sake...oh well - never mind.
My diet got exciting today too - dad actually got hold of some lovely 3 day old pheasants - they dont look as pretty as the little yellow fluffy day old chicks - but boy they taste good!! In fact I have really pigged out on them - as has the greedy little Tawny....good job dad got loads.
Just for a change mum isnt adding photos today - she has taken loads but they will be saved to her folders - instead she has added the video clip that dad took this morning - thought it might be a treat for you all...and now mum knows what size video can be added Im sure there will be now stopping her.... I know you will get ot enjoy the vids cos you will see when I spread my wings, laugh when I splay my legs on the slippery work top, and turn your nose up if you see me with food - cos I really am a messy little eater....Just a note about the video - the bird noise in the background is NOT me, I hiss like a pressure cooker at the moment - the noise is the Tawny which was just out of view!
So - todays stats for those among you that take an interest - I weighed 14 1/8th oz and have munched my way through 6 yummy pheasants and a lovely mouse today!!!
See you next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment