Saturday 14 May 2011

Day 39

Can anyone recommend a good manicurist please? I really must have something done with these dont you think?
I cannot believe how long and sharp these talons have grown - I did think of looking at the online directory - yellow pages or something similar but I have no control over my talons so kept slipping off the keys on the keyboard! lol

So what have I been up to today? Well its been another one of those same old same old type of day - the main highlight had to be when the Tawny owl Gizmo actually jumped out of his box and staggered across the kitchen worktop towards my box - is he crazy? I think so - had I been capable of jumping from this box I may well have been feasting on him now - its not that I dont like him or anything you understand!!! Once or twice he ventured so close to the edge of the worktop - I really did expect him to fall over the edge - and its a long way to the floor - ouch! Luckily for all of us, it didnt happen - this time!

Mum & dad have had a few visitors today which meant plenty of showing off on my part - its what I do best you!!!

So to prove my point - here are a few photos of yours truely!!!




If you look closely you will see I was almost on the point of falling into that washing up bowl - it wasnt quite empty - the shock of yesterday's dunking in that dog dish is still haunting me - just dont know why mum didnt empty the water out of the bowl or move me away - mmmm  - wonder if she secretly hoped I would fall in so she could get a decent photo!!!! Wouldnt put it past her to be honest with you! I know she loves me to bits - but she is always wanting that extra special piccie.....

So other than having a mad few minutes run around while dad cooked tea - and then my play on the worktop while mum got some photos of me, thats it - I did say it was a same old type of day didnt I?

Havent even had daily stats from dad yet so I guess I will have to share the last of the photos and call it a day!! Sorry....




At least the photos show how beautiful I am even though I do say so myself! Nothing like singing my own praises eh?

Dont normally like to share the lime light with others - but here is a picture of Gizmo who is 3 weeks old today - he has certainly grown dont you think - on the day of the royal wedding when we collected him, he was the size of his head as it is now - he really has come along nicely so they say!!

Bye for another day....

No comments:

Post a Comment