Tuesday 10 May 2011

Day 35

There is an old saying - if you want something doing - do it yourself!!!
I know that mum now wishes she really had done just that!

And whys that I hear you say - well, here is the story....

Today dad and his pal Marcus started their new falconry course and little ole me was chosen as the bird to start off the course

Yippee an evening out - lots of new faces - loads of cuddles - even more piccies!!!

Or thats what mum & I thought it would be like....

Mum took the camera and reminded dad she had it and needed some nice piccies for the blog - ok no probs dad told her as he walked away with the camera

I was well behaved during the 1st session of their course, I fluffed up, showed how I got rid of fluffy down - basically stand up and shake - then they were all treated to my HUGE stretch - wings wide apart to reveal my stunning new feathers.... great for the photo's

So here is what dad took....

Can you make me out? I'm that ball of fluff on the camoflage trousers - I'm looking at them and feeling quite sickly and dizzy - why do men wear these things??? Its a mystery....

So now you know why we should never leave important tasks like daily photos for the blog to my dad - in fact to any man as they are so forgetful!!!

Other than my trip out, I dont have much else to share - am I getting boring these days I ask myself - and my shadow is telling me - YES!!

Today I tipped the scales at 14 5/8 oz and that was all down to munching - opps did I say munching - erm its more a SWALLOWING - 5 chicks!

Sorry it was so short, lacking photos and not so amusing - fingers crossed tomorrow will be a big improvement!!!

Bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment