Saturday 28 May 2011

Day 52

Just so nobody is confused mum is a day behind due to PC problems - so day 52 is for FRIDAY 27th MAY

It was another of those same old same old days though - nothing different happened - I am now spending all day on the block and love it as I have freedom to move around and I see everything that is going on!!! This is my block! The top is astra turf so its comfortable for my feet but also stable so I dont slide off!



Mum has some photos for you - but I will warn you one of them isnt pretty but its all to do with me and that was the reason for this blog was it not?

You may have heard mum in the past mention my weight after I'd produced a CAST - well in case you arent aware of what a cast is I will explain briefly as it really isnt pleasant!

A cast is something we owls bring back up after a days feeding - we can be feed a mouse, day old chick or pheasant, rat etc - well all the bones, teeth, fur etc isnt digested so it becomes tightly compacted and is brought back up as waste - it is easily disposed of, mum and dad simply flush it away!

So here is a photo of my cast for today....

Now I am on the block its a little like having the old fashioned ball and chain I reckon - I can move around but cannot go too far - unless I'm not tied up securely - which hasnt happened yet but who knows one day it might - especially if its left to mum to do the knot!!! Now I'm not saying she cannot do it - just that I have a better chance of escape if she did!!! lol

Mum took several nice photos of me but is now struggling to get them on here - it could be since the PC was reset or it could be the photos themselves - never mind, mum will try again later - thats a good thing at least - she knows how to come back and add later!!!! Good old mum!

So on that note I will love you and leave you till later when the piccies show up.....









As you can see - mum has finally managed to get some photos added for you - I know I know - they are pretty dull - but hey ho any are better than none - RIGHT?

And on that note - here is a piccy of Gizmo - the fluff ball!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment