Saturday 28 May 2011

Day 53

Well here we are again - goodness knows how long for though - not sure what the problem is cos mum and dad seem to speak in code - all I keep hearing is PC this and PC that - IE8 or IE9 - oh if only they knew how annoying and even upsetting it is for a yound Barn Owl - they could be talking about me and I wouldnt know would I? I'll have to rely on you my followers to tell me if they are talking about me!!! Ok?

I've been a tad rebellious all day - poor dad doesnt know if he is coming or going sometimes!!

He feeds me, lets me have my little fly, cleans up after me - talks away to me like he expects a cheery reply - and what do I do - poop all over the floor!!!



You can see I have my stump inside a huge black plastic tray and I guess the idea is I poop in that - but why? Where is the sense in that? After all if I arent on my stump where am I? Yep I'm in the plastic tray - and we all know what people think of the dog poo and how they get angry if they happen to step in it - well think about this mum and dad - why would I want to step in poop??? I bet you dont have an answer to that one!!!

Dad keeps on telling me I am in for a treat tomorrow - at first I was so excited till I heard him telling Gizmo and even Kai the Harris Hawk when he was brought in - seems we are going to a display tomorrow and Monday so have to be on our best behaviour


Naturally I am always at my best which is more than can be said for that Gizmo - he jumps around like a fool till he knows the lid off his box then he flies away in search of mum - I know he spends loads of time with her in the craft room so in a lot of ways he has a good thing going!!!

What do you think to this piccy then? Its me balancing perfectly on just one foot!!! I practice this all the time so I can show off whenever mum comes around with her camera!!!


Dad has announced now that the time has come for me to leave my box altogether so as for today I will be on the block day and night, and I think that suits me - time will tell, and I will tell you all in a day or two!!!

Time for my bed now - I need my beauty sleep - and as I said, we have a big day tomorrow so need to be up bright and early!

Bye for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment