Wednesday 1 June 2011

Day 54

Now I know you will all be very confused - how can I be sure? Hey thats a song isnt it? And by the lovable David Cassidy back in the 80's - oh he was....ooppssss I digress sorry - I can be sure because I am confused myself!!!

So today is day 54 and its Sunday 29th May - and boy do I have some news for you.....and isnt that too part of a song? Wow I'm on top form today dont you think? lol

Back to the news,....I have been out ALL day with my dad and Gizmo - oh and Marcus dads falconry pal!!! We have been at Coletta & Tyson Garden Centre in East Yorkshire - and boy oh boy was it a busy day...

Now cos I am a female - I am naturally a show off - so I love all the ohhhs and ahhhs I hear from people - and when they want to stroke me - well its heavenly!!!

Poor Gizmo doesnt feel the same way though - he really wasnt a happy chappie - then again, you tell me where to find a happy male these days!! lol

Dad and Marcus seemed to be bombarded by questions galore - many of them the same thing over and over again - like whats its name - now listen - Im not an IT, Im a beautiful barn owl! How old is she, what does she eat, did you rescue her??? But dad and Marcus were ever so professional and just smiled and answered as though it was the first time it had been asked....

Mums friend Ann came to see me too - she was luck in that she actually got to wear the glove and have me on her fist for pictures - I think I really did make her day.....think she would have liked to hold Gizmo too but he really was suffering so it wasnt wise to stress him any more than he already was!

So here are the photos from the day.....






As you can see I let mum slip in a photo of Marcus with Gizmo - the crowds loved him but sadly he doesnt love the crowds!!!

Be back again soon folks....

No comments:

Post a Comment