Thursday 2 June 2011

Day 58

Is this love.....really though....could it be love.....is there any reason why it cant be???



The amazing thing is we just DONT get on together normally!! But today mum bought a fab new super duper stand - it was meant for a parrot I think - it came with stainless steel pots in holders and had a stainless steel ladder from the base to the perch - dad took it to his shed and removed the ladder and feeding pots - in fact he used them to feed the ferrets so even they didnt go to waste!!!

Well the stand was placed a few feet from me and my stump - and Gizmo was attached to it! Have to say he did look pretty impressive stood tall on it!!!

Dad went out to his club and mum was doing whatever she does and without any warning, Gizmo flew over to my stump - wiggled his tail and moved me over so he could actually share the stump...I did think about seeing him off but then it was quite nice having someone to cuddle up to!! And Gizzy was kind to me - so he stayed put till dad decided we had to be split up - boring!!!!

Mum had already been busy with her camera so had a few shots of me, what do you think to them? And what was causing me to flap so wildly???





Would you believe me if I said it was mums flip flops that were really freaking me out - they are nothing special - just plain black cheapo flip flops - but boy they got me going!!! Every step she took - almost a song again! - I flapped like a nutter - think mum may have been concerned I'd hurt myself so she took them off and I calmed back down!!!

Have to just share this info with you all - you know the PC was down for days - and to mum it felt like months - well I saw this and wondered
1) was he trying to repair it
or
2) was he responsible for it all going down - and staying down!!
After all they do say dont attempt this at home - if in doubt call and expert!!!!
I have had a few nice flights again today - only a few metres but its a huge boost to my confidence when I get it right first time - and the look of pride on dads face makes me want to try harder every time....
At least I arent dim enough for this to happen.....



Gizmo flew from the perch straight to the window and got his super long super sharp talons taffled in the net curtains!!! Naturally he paniced and had to be rescued - phew - rather him than me!!!

Its been so uncomfortably warm today so just like you humans, we birds dont have much of an appertite - erm not like the ladies at the card class - I hear they demolished a pack of luxury chocolate biccies - well 4 or 5 of them did!!! Some more than others - and you know who you are PAT & KATIE!!!!

SO now I will love ya and leave ya for today - nothing much else to tell you about - - weird isnt it - this is MY blog - its all about ME ME ME and today I have shared the glory with Gizmo and 2 choccy eating crafters!!!!

See ya next time......





1 comment: