Monday 27 June 2011

Day 83

Lets check on the calender to be sure we are on the right day today

Ah yes - Monday 27th June 2011 - mum managed it after all - seems the sun didnt go to her head as I feared - wonder why not cos the sun went everywhere else!!!

Today has been another very plain and ordinary day - the sooner I get the chance to learn proper outdoor flying the better as far as Im concerned

There has to be more to my days than wake up - fly to the scales - yippee not put weight on - fly to the glove for 1st piece of chick - cast back to the scales - fly back to glove and so on until I have eaten my fill!!!

Out in the garden today it was so hot and uncomfortable - even the ferrets stayed in their beds rather than sit tormenting me - they run up their cage door back flip to the floor and start all over again - what I wouldnt do to get the chance to ..... well its not going to happen is it - unless the cage door is left open for a ferret to do a runner - and of course I would have to be unleashed in order to fly to it - and....whats wrong with me? These are mums pets - oh yes - I'm bored!!!!

Nowt else to share so I suppose its more info from the Barn Owl Trust website.....sorry folks!

I have done a search and come across this video link to a Barn Owl Nesting Box - its lovely so have a watch - and enjoy!!

SORRY HAD TO REMOVE THE WEBCAM LINK AS IT HAD ANNOYING SOUND EFFECTS THAT WENT ON AND ON AND ON.....





 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment