Friday 10 June 2011

Day 65

Just look at the time....whats happened I wonder? Ahhh yessssss, now I remember - dad has gone out for a few hours and mum decided she would have Gizmo upstairs with her - and as usual, he takes up all mums time - seems she cant even drag herself away long enough to update my blog! Great, sidelined by a tawny owl of all things!!!!

So again all day I have been out in the garden - and I H A T E it I have to say - if I was a parrot I would be practicing to tell my dad DONT PUT ME OUT HERE!!! I think its cos unless mum is hanging washing out, or sat out in the sun, I dont see anyone at all - if I am in the house I get a fuss from everyone as they walk past even if that is just mum and dad!!!

I was rather naughty this morning - as mum walked past I flew at her, she put her hand out to stop me so I gave her quite a painful nip - amazingly she never had much to say, then dad took me off to be weighed, I was 13 and 1/4 oz today - and then dad suggested to mum she get the camera and position herself in the corner in kitchen so she could capture me flying to glove for food - so she got sorted, dad put his glove on, held the food and waited - and waited - and well here is what happened....
You can take it from me he was NOT happy that I wouldnt fly to him - so he had to give in and feed me a bit at a time while I sat happily on the scales - see, Im not as dim as some would paint me!!! tee hee....

I wonder if it was punishment that I was left out in that garden all day long - I doubt it as us animals are so well looked after - but it does a bird good to think its knows the answers - especially when its is WISE OLD OWL like me!!!

A few more piccies to close for the day....





Forgot to say mum actually shot a decent bit of video of Gizmo at play and caught me in a mad flight to get the camera off her - sadly its too big to go on here so I think she is looking into adding it to utube so a link can go on here
Watch this space....
Byyyyeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment