Wednesday 1 June 2011

Day 55

Ok folks so now we are on to day 55 which is Bank Holiday Monday and I must just add that sadly there are no photos from today....

I was at the garden centre all day again today - it was decided Gizmo stay at home with mum - so it was dad Marcus and little old me!!!

Not such a busy day today but then it was dreadful weather so maybe people decided that although it was Bank Holiday they should stay home and stay dry!!!

We did get a steady stream of folks so it was far from boring - I got loads and loads of fusses again....from dad and Marcus or the garden centre staff when it was a quiet time....

I dont tend to eat much at all on days out - I wouldnt say I am shy to eat in front of people - its more taht there is so much going on around me - I'm naturally nosey - remember I am a female - so if I was to put my head down and concentrate on food I may miss something! And that just would not do would it?

When we got home mum said Gizmo had spent the whole day up in the craft room with her either sat on her shoulder, back of her chair or by the vivarium watching her bearded dragon - wonder if she was just trying to make me feel jealous? Cos it almost worked I can tell you.....

Dad is now training me to fly from the dining chair to the glove for food - he is starting with a very short flight - around 2 metres - but he is pleased with my progress so far - mum and dad did talk about maybe getting one of my short flights for food on video for you all....so watch this space folks....

Till the next episode.......

No comments:

Post a Comment