Wednesday 1 June 2011

Day 57

H O O R A Y

The blog is back to normal and not before time too I hear you all shout!!
Mum has had so many emails, texts and calls to ask if she and I are ok as people have become worried with the blog not getting updated - it was all down to PC problems, dad managed to get the PC working ok but the browser would let mum update the blog - and oh it was just one nightmarish weekend for all concerned - but never mind - its in the past now....

So what has been happening that can be shared with you lovely followers of Barn Owl Diaries?

Not a great deal again - I have lovely days, I am still in flight training but until mum manages to capture it on a video that is short enough to add to this site you just have to read about it all!

Mum has today got her very own falconry glove and she is pleased as punch about it - cant say I am as I loved to hear her squeal when she had to pick me up and move me and I would accidently - well not really - manage to dig my talon into her hand just enough for her to know it! lol... she certainly yells and lets me know she isnt impressed - yet when i look across I see dad stood by with a smile on his face too!!

I've had several pleasing flights this afternoon, dad gets so excited when I have a perfect flight - he likes to see me fly down to the floor - its not far but he says its so graceful and sight to see - so far mum has failed to see such a flight - I know its naughty but whenever she is there to watch - or to get photo's I just sit on the chair back nodding my head! And mum just tuts and turns to walk away - and then I fly to dad and yet again she missed it,.... tee hee!

And that is all now people - like I said at the start of today, it was a day much the same as all the others so didnt have to much to tell you all...

But I can leave you with a handful of lovely photos which mum took when dad was encouraging me to fly to the glove this evening,....

Enjoy - and see you next time.... x







No comments:

Post a Comment