Friday 17 June 2011

Day 73

I think the time has now come for me to possibly think about posting here less regular - what do you all think?

Im basing this thought on the fact that most days are the same now I have grown up and lost all my fluffy down, I've developed my beautiful feathers

I've gone from living in boxes of various sizes to living on my lovely red block

Dad feeds me from the glove at most feeding times now.....

My weight rarely moves from one day to the next....

So - what else can I possibly tell you about me POLLY and my daily life!!!! I wish I had a more exciting life to share - I'm happy as I am but really feel I am letting you all down now and that not what I wanted to do...

Tell you what - how about I give you the normal rundown on my day, maybe add some things about Gizmo & Kai - and I will also find interesting Barn Owl related stuff to keep you interested - only until I start flying you understand!!!

So lets start today with a little quiz!!! Please please have a go at answering these - and leave me a message with your answers!!!

How much do you know about Barn Owls? Test your knowledge of Barn Owl Facts.
Do you think that the statements below are: True or False?

Pick a True or False Answer and call back again tomorrow to check your answers!!!

1. Owl Sounds: Barn Owls say: "Twit twoo" True or False?

2. What do Owls eat? Barn Owls eat mainly voles, mice and shrews. True or False?

3. Owl Eyes: Barn Owls cannot hunt in total darkness? True or False?

4. Baby Owls: If you find a baby Barn Owl that has fallen from its nest, you should put it back. True or False?

5. Helping Owls: Everyone can do something to help Barn Owls to survive and thrive in the wild. True or False?

Please remember these questions are to cover Barn Owls out in the WILD ....

See you tomorrow then,....

1 comment:

  1. I hope you keep on with this blog for a long long time!

    ReplyDelete