Wednesday 1 June 2011

Day 56

Almost back to date cos its now day 56 and Tuesday 31st May....good job mum has an ok memory so she can post all this info for you all isnt it?

Back to normal again now - all day long, on my block, in the dining room - B O R I N G or what!!!!

Dad was talking about the falconry course - I was just hoping ot would be me he choose to take with him this week - but I would have to just wait and see - all day long till he started gathering his stuff at 4.45pm - and drat!!! He decided to take the tv and a film for them to watch instead! Great - thanks dad - NOT....

Again I have been doing short flights for food and dad has been so full of praise for me - he told mum he was dead chuffed with how I had picked it up and was consistant! He said I was happy to fly for even the smallest slither of food which was what he used - think about it - if he used big chunks I would only do 2 or possibly 3 flights then be full - after all I cant fly with a full tummy!!!

Dad was telling mum he moves back one step every time he returns me to the chair back so now I am flying around 8 or 9 feet with ease....and I love it!! Its a fab feeling to be free....





By the end of the day, so not to tire me out, dad stopped the flight training for food and simply threw me a full chick to eat in my own time....so for those of you that dont know what size a chick is...here is a picture - just remember these day old chicks are bought frozen for bird food - we do not kill them!!! Also in the photo is an averaged sized cast from an owl my age!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment