Thursday 23 June 2011

Day 78

Hello again - doesn't seem 10 minutes since I said goodbye to you all  - oops maybe that's cos it isn't!!!! lol

Silly mum....sillier me....

Today has been totally uneventful I have to say - same old things...

Was up and quite vocal very early - think it was a mix of mum coming down at stupid o'clock again unable to sleep - and then the light mornings and sound of the birds outside - someone needs to either buy them a decent alarm clock or just tell them its only 4am so we dont want bird song yet thank you very much

Like I said, I was myself quite vocal - and no matter where mum stepped I flew at her - shame at times that my leash isnt quite long enough for me to reach the wall - so mum slides along it - in relative safety!!

Gizmo was jumping up and down like a nutter in his box - its so loud as he hits the lid which jumps and crashes back down - cos the house is so quite it does come across so loud....

When dad was up and ready we were taken into the kitchen, weighed and then fed with a measly amount of chick!!! Now we are both growing so much our food intake is reduced drastically

After feed time its outside and on the block for the day - it was wet and windy at times which I hate - don't like rain at all!!! Gizmo and Kai certainly weren't fazed by it though....

Once safely back in doors this evening I had to do a few shorted flights to the glove for the last food of the day....because there were no distractions like mum or the dogs, I did a few controlled flights so dad and I ended the day on a high....
That's all folks....

No comments:

Post a Comment