Saturday 11 June 2011

Day 67

Welcome...

I am just sooo predictable these days arent I??     gf,kk=p[';' (oopss this was the imput from Gizmo - he is on the loose in the room and just landed - erm crash landed - onto the keyboard!)

Its been another day of mixed bag weather - it rains and I am grounded - YES!!!!!

It stops and I aqm put outside - boo hoo

Mum was at the ready with her camera this morning at feeding time - and guess what? I wouldnt play nicely!!! Mum really cannot just stand still with her poorly knee and I thought - nope - I am not going to be a good Barn Owl and do what they want me to do so piccies can be taken and added to the blog - so I just sat and looked around the kitchen - totally ignoring all the whistles and name calling - ha ha - ONE NIL to the Barn Owl

Dont really know how or when, but for some very silly reason I did decide to fly for the food offered - could it have been cos I was starving hungry? Yep!!! And I think mum took a piccie but I recall her saying it was a soso and maybe on screen it would be too blared to use - shame really cos she said I was in full flight and looked stunning - I'm my own worst enemy arent I??

So mum is updating here and I am downstairs with dad - there are no dogs, no birds, no people, NO DISTRACTIONS and still dad is trying hard to get me to concentrate and fly to him for the food - guess Im feeling lazy - or could it be I am lazy - think that could be the truth!!!

Mum just shouted to dad that Gizmo is sat on her printing eyeing up her pet bearded dragon - and the BD is desperately trying to break free to get to Gizmo - and I am missing out!! Dont you lot laugh cos you are too as we have the camera down here and mum hasnt even got her phone up there with her!!!!

I guess that is it from the boring Barn Owl Polly until tomorrow

If mum did have a photo from my flight - she will add it here later so please be sure to pop back and check!!

UPDATE - Yes mum managed to get just 2 piccies - not great - but something to look at so enjoy


 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment