Sunday 5 June 2011

Day 61

I almost feel now as though I should be giving the weather reports!!!

Today dad put both Gizmo & me out in the garden - Gizmo had the comfy block and I was relegated to the tatty old bow perch mum cadged from marcus last week - its in need of some TLC - arent we all - but its all rusted and so tatty looking, I seem to recall mum saying she was going to take a wire brush to it - then went out and bought Gizmo the luxury perch!

Anyway, it was pleasant outside - we could hear all the kids playing out - people playing music, and even some using a lawn mower - I was scared and didnt know what the loud noise was - it was only when I heard a neighbour mention someone using a lawn mower - not that I am any the wiser - its just words and noise to me!!!

I have spent almost all the time on the floor - there is something nice about walking about on the concrete rather than just sitting on a perch!

Gizmo didnt venture off the block - maybe he thought if he did I would reclaim it - or maybe he was too scared to move!

Dad brought us all food out - Kai ate his so quickly it was a wonder he didnt get hiccups! Gizmo didnt take too long to demolish his either - as for me, I just didnt want it today - Charlie ventured close a few times - not sure if he was out to get the grub - but I saw him off just in case - I didnt want it - but nobody else was having it either!!!!

Dad brought me in and I had a couple of short flights - I am so easily distracted just now - the TV was on and I would rather have watched that with mum but dad closed the door and made me fly to the glove!

Some might say I am a typical female - as in so nosey!!!

Its coming close to the end of the day - 11.45pm and dad is just bringing us birds in - he thinks we havent yet realised whats going on - we now go outside in a morning and stay out all day - we get endless visits from mum and dad - still get loads of cuddles and such - but we do all our pooping outside so its just a bucket of soapy water to wash it all away whereas in the house dad knows that despite us all been inside huge trays, we hop out and poop wherever the feeling takes us!!!! Now tell me we are not intelligent birds!!!

Here are the photos of today - not just me - a couple of the ever so cute and cuddly Gizmo and a couple of the BIG lad Kai!!!

Till the next episode folks....












No comments:

Post a Comment