Monday 20 June 2011

Day 76

I am pretty sure we are caught up again now

Its definately Monday so well done mum,....lol

Dads buzzing cos I am been so good with my flying - dont think its yet dawned on him that I actually love it anyway.....

Us birds were out in the garden all day which was great as it was sunny and warm again - well mum had a friend over for a visit and as mum does, before her friend left she brought her out to see us birds

And wasnt I naughty? And unsociable!!! Every time either of them looked at me I clicked - louder and louder...mum tried talking softly to me but it wasnt going to work this time - no way!!!

So then mum calmly walked over to me and put her hand out to stroke me - and what did I do? BIT HER! I know, it wasnt nice of me, then when she wasnt really expecting it I flew at her too - guess who went in the naughty book?

Gizmo on the other hand was a little angel - he happily perched on the edge of the table and let them stroke him - no worries - why dont I behave like him? I often ask myself that one...but I guess its cos I'm a bit of a rebel - but hey I am in my teenage years now....better live up to my reputation dont you think?

Nothing much else to share - but mum did get a few photos - they arent great as she needs to understand and master the settings on the camera - until she does - here are the offerings!!!

Most are of me at feeding time - this is after I have done the flights to get my food - then I go down and get the majority of the food

The flying piccies arent great but then its not so easy to capture a flying bird that takes off without notice

See you tomorrow folks....













No comments:

Post a Comment