Friday 3 June 2011

Day 59

Hello friends.....
Its been quite an exciting day as we have had company - yep - Nicky & Vicky came and they couldnt get enough of me! They were stroking and tickling me and oh I loved it - the lad Layton didnt even look my way though - strang really because I cant ever remember doing anything to hurt him or the like....

I cannot understand quite why - but Layton loved Gizmo, in fact I sort of looked up justin time to see little Layton plant a huge sloppy kiss on Gizmos head - and didnt Gizmo just love that!!! Huh...

Thankfully they soon tired of us birds and proceeded to the garden so we were left in peace to snooze the afternoon away - by it was a hot day though - phew - goodness knows how they manage to sit out for so long! But long after the family had gone home mum was still sat out - when she came in for tea she was a brighter colour than when she went out - I bet she will suffer tonight!

So back to me again - I have only had a few short training flights today, mainly with it been so hot, and I just havent had enough interest in food to want to fly for it....tomorrow is another day so maybe I will be keener to get the practice in! Thats what dads saying anyway....

Ive had all day on my block and Gizmo has managed to stay on his new perch all day too - I think I might just have a fly to his perch and try it out cos it does look pretty dapper I have to say....he shared my block no hassle yesterday but so far he hasnt invited me to step over to his place yet....

With no more interesting - or even boring news, I will leave you today with just a few piccies!!!

See you tomorrow my friends....




Before I do go though - thought this might make you smile - Gizmo - to me he looks like he is trying to cut his talons....well why else would a Tawny Owl sit on a pair of mega sharp scissors????

No comments:

Post a Comment