Wednesday 15 June 2011

Day 70

Phew what a scourcher of a day!!!

I had the daily weigh in - and yet again I am at perfect flying weight - seems I cant fly in the rain, or strong winds, or the excessive sunshine - so lets hope we get poper flying weather tomorrow - oh and that I dont "have a headache darling" day!!!!

So it was the normal, fly to the glove for my food - which I did today - dad moves back a little each time - thing is I am so easily distracted - he says I have the concentration level of a gnat!! Lovely eh?

Then I was put on the block in the garden - do you know I have new friends now I am out there so often - people who walk past have taken to stopping and peering through the gate at me - amazingly they whistle to me and expect me to look at them - I dont respond to whistles - then again, I am an ignorant little barn owl and dont often respond to much at all!

These 2 links are for the videos mum did - one was yesterday and the other a day or two ago - they only last a minute or two but they are worth the view I reckon!!! If you like them please leave a comment on you tube and click the like button too!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXQJqhiJhxA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMNENNOTcyc&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

I know its been a short one today but there really isnt anything to tell you - but lets hope the weather will be right tomorrow so I can have my first proper lesson in flying - and that mum gets some new and exciting photos and videos for you all to see - you certainly deserve something after todays feeble effort at the blog....

No comments:

Post a Comment