Thursday 16 June 2011

Day 72

Have you ever in your life been so scared by something that you dont know what it is - why its there - where it came from - and wonder WHY ME???

Thats what I though tonight when the rain started - dont get me wrong, I dont LIKE the rain, but I'm not frightened of it...

But this was - was - well - something else....

I'm sat on my block watching it get darker and thinking that pretty soon dad will bring us all in and feed us before putting us to bed for the night - when suddenly from nowhere came the brightest flash of light - scared me I can tell you.....

Moments later was the loudest banging noises - and I thought mum slamming doors was loud! How wrong a bird can be....

Well the banging went on for just a few seconds I think - but every time the flashing came it had bangs following it - I have learnt after listening in on mum and dad once we were all brough it - that its called Thunder (the banging) and Lightening (the flashes) - and I dont like it  - no way!!!!

So us birds were in the safely of the dining room throughtout the thunder and lightening - it only seemed to last for a few minutes - but it was long enough to scare the living daylights out of me I can tell you

Clean put me off my food - and cos I didnt want food I didnt want to fly for dad - and no amount of coaxing or praise was going to move me today Im afraid - maybe this weather has made me rebellious lol

Nothing else to report back from today so best to sign off - bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment