Monday 9 May 2011

Day 34

How exciting can life get eh? Dad actually took me from my box and placed me on the floor in the living room....is he ill? Usually all we hear is how much mess the animals make and it all shows on the green carpet - could it be he hadnt yet done his cleaning for the day?? lol

Anyway - another bonus was when he actually laid on the floor to torment - erm sorry - play with me - every time I move all my fluffy down floats around the room and makes pretty designs on the plain carpet.....

And when I became a feather & down pillow/cushion I just dont know - but maybe thats somethings dads do know and us barnies dont need to know....

Confused? Take a look at the photo and all will become clear Im sure....
Not so much fluff on that picture is there....so look at this....

Mum took a few videos of me playing today - and a few of the Tawy too....one in particular was of the 2 of us, naturally as I am the oldest, I have to be the boss - so had a sly peck at Tawny to which dad promptly told me off - the spoil sport!!!

Anyway another couple of piccies to finish the day off...
This was dad blowing on me so my fluff fluttered away - I always feel sad watching it disappear as you can tell from the photo!!!
And this was when I had just recovered from a silly stumble which I think mum may even have caught on video - I stepped on my trailing jess so in order to hide my embarrassment I attempted a stretch, stood on the one foot with my other leg far behind me....oh its good to stretch!!! lol

The stats of the day are 5 chicks and 2 mice - although I was weighed as normal, mum cant remember what it was so will give it a miss for today - sorry....

Anyone interested in viewing the videos from today will need to have a media player that plays 3GP files - if in doubt, simply click this link to download it for free - be sure to deselect the download toolbar when the option comes up unless you are a fab of toolbars

http://download.cnet.com/3GP-Player-2010/3000-13632_4-10599855.html

No comments:

Post a Comment