Saturday 7 May 2011

Day 32

How many times are you told mum - please do not stick your fingers too close to my beak!!!
I did get pretty excited thinking this was some yummy new food - but then realised no, it was poor mums fingers - mind you she was pretty quick to retaliate as you can see in this photo....
Im sure you can imagine just how this feels - her grabbing at my top beak!!! Guess it must be something similar to someone gripping your nose in fun....I must remember to not nip at her again!!!



Its not even as though Im hungry you know -cos today I have had 2 mice, 2 pheasant chicks and 2 normal chicks - my weight is stabalising just now so no change from yesterday despite me producing a couple of small casts today.

I had thought that tawny owl and I were going out in the car today - I heard mention of the Driffield Landrover Show so we both got excited only to then find they were taking the grandson Layton instead - oh well I suppose he is easier to look after and feed when out for some time!

Tonight mum was stroking me and I took a liking to her sparkly bracelet - in fact I pecked at it several times - but she missed it with the camera luckily so I cant now be blamed for any damage she finds tee hee






Everywhere that arm went - my eyes followed....

Mum took a different photo tonight too - its me in the box - or my prison as I feel it is sometimes - same 4 walls and all that - anyway, I was peeping over the top and she managed to click me!!!

And dont I just look sweet??? Yeah right!!! lol




And these were the last of todays photos

Hope you enjoyed the blog today - hopefully it will soon start getting more interesting - with very different photos - cos I am looking at how I now fly or climb up the box sides - and of course the lovely feathers are coming through thick and fast!!!

Bye my friends....

No comments:

Post a Comment