Sunday 1 May 2011

Day 26

Anyone would think I had been naughty today - why I hear you ask? Well let me tell you!!! I have spent the WHOLE day and evening in my box in the kitchen - ON MY OWN!!! I was weighed first thing as always, my box cleaned and sorted, fed and put back in!
I have been fed at normal feeding times - and I have had mum, dad and Paula pop their heads over and say hello and tickle me - but thats about it!! GREAT! Mum gets a new baby and I get pushed out - I hope I'm wrong, but thats just how I feel today!

But mum did get my out the box to take some piccies - I actually made her laugh cos there was a pile of coins on the work top - as I charged at them and scattered them, I even stepped on to a coin I thought may roll off on to the floor and promptly slipped myself - did mum help or show concern - nope - she just laughed more!!

The photos she took show me stood in front of a wall socket - she said she hoped it would show how tall I really are - then she used an empty lollipop jar that the local garden centre use for collecting donations for owl boxes - but I was being awkward cos I just wouldnt stand tall when she had the camera set up waiting - its so easy to wind mum up!!!

Today I weighed in at 13 3/4oz and have eaten my way through 6 chicks and 1 mouse - mind you that little Tawny owl eats almost as much as I do - but that wieghs a lot less - think I heard dad say it was 5 1/8oz today!!!

So with nothing more to share - here are a few photos of the day!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment