Wednesday 25 May 2011

DAY 50

Welcome to another day in my life! Sorry to disappoint you all, but today my life has been as dull as dull can be I'm afraid

Havent done anything new - nothing different - well unless you want to accept mum having a falconry glove on and me sitting on her glove for half an hour - although I was pretty comfy sat there and mum just left me to enjoy it, dad did complain mum didnt hold her hand in the right position which in turn was no good at all for me!

And then tonight mum was happily engrossed in a tv program when dad took me through and handed me over to mum, cos mum didnt have a glove this time, and I knew I was digging my talons in, I flew - well hopped really - onto the back of the sofa and watched tv with mum....

Mum soon leapt to her feet and started ranting when she felt something hot and yakky down her back - ok I hold my talons up - it was me!!! lol

Its not MY fault I have to poop and I just happen to be behind my mum!!! She wasnt happy I can tell you - but dad did pop and get her a clean top and help clean up the sofa where I really had made a dreadful mess!!! Good job mum and dad love me isnt it?

Dad said that both Gizmo and I have eaten really well today - but mum would just be guessing what I have had so its better she add the info tomorrow

The new anklets and jessies arent quite what I had expected, they seem pretty big and clumsy - think dad and Marcus forgot I was just a young barn owl not a golden eagle when they made me these things.....

See what I mean? Surely you too can see they would be more suited to a huge bird rather than me - but never mind, they are now an essential part of kits so I have no choice but to get on with them!!!

Hate to say and do this to you all - but thats my lot for today - I did start off telling you it was a dull boring day didnt I?

Just hope the pictures will make up for the lack of news, gossip and info!!!

Until the next time then.....















No comments:

Post a Comment