Friday 6 May 2011

Day 30

What a day!!! It started with the daily weigh in - I was exactly 15oz today - mind you since then I have eaten my way through 6 chicks and 1 mouse!

Dad decided he would take me with him to the gun club - it was a trip out in the car - but unlike at mums card classes - men at the gun club dont really cluck and make a fuss of me - I know Im cute - but hey they are MEN and what do they know???

Got home and mum decided to get her normal same old photos - me in my box, me on the kitchen work top - BORING!! Then she announced she would have me in the living room with her for a while - YIPPEE - treats galore for me then,....

So I was straight out the box and on mums lap - I snuggled in for a much needed nap - then when I heard dad come in I was wide awake - and cos I felt a little peckish I decided to snack - on mums tee shirt of all things - here are the photos to prove it....


I swear mum never misses the snaps when I do something wrong - or funny - so why so more dull photos I wonder???

If you look at the bottom photo you can just about see the brown of my lovely feathers showing through - just in case you are struggling to see them - here are a few other photos that might help - they arent the best, but they do show my head and how my wings are really taking shape and colour now...


Dad came on to see whats been going on here and pointed out the text at the start of this blog now needs to be changed as it was announced when I arrived that I was as then un named - but we all know now, I am POLLY!!!!

With no more news or gossip, I will love you and leave you for today but here are the last of todays photos.






No comments:

Post a Comment